1. Typical Lifecycle
This is a typical lifecycle of an assets in a medium sized organization.
- Assets are already in a shared server
- Staff photographer generates assets and makes it available to employees
- Assets are created at events of the ogranization
- Employees either use the assets from shared server as they are; Or create new using them (like adding some text, combining several assets)
- Typical storage in a database
- Assets used in Email campaigns, On the websites (internal, public)